Mobile: 07748 563747
Mobile: 07748 563747
I offer my services within a 10 mile radius of Sunninghill, Berkshire, which is where I am based.
Note. We do not offer a 24 hour service, and our mobile/office number may be switched to an answer phone after working hours. Please leave a message and we will be in touch during the next working day.
Regular working hours
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Call out/minimum charge £75.00 (including travelling and up to the first hour's labour)
Additional labour at standard hourly rate of £60.00 per hour (or £480 for full 8 hour working day)
Monday to Friday after 5.30pm and anytime Saturday will be charged at ’time and a half’ of the regular rate.
Call out £112.50 (including travelling and up to the first hour's labour)
Additional Labour £90.00 per hour
Sundays and Bank Holidays are very rarely worked, but would be charged at double the regular rate
Call out £150.00 (including travelling and up to the first hour's labour)
Additional Labour £120.00 per hour
Usually an emergency would be made safe and attended to during working hours.
Warranties on Materials
Any materials supplied remain the property of G.Force (Ascot) Ltd until full payment has been received.
We aim to supply and install the best quality products available, and honour the various manufacturers warranties on products. If any products supplied by us fail, due to faults with manufacture, component defects will be replaced free of materials charges. An exact replacement will be correctly installed, or an equivalent model used if the original has been discontinued by the supplier. However unless incorrectly installed a labour charge will be payable.
This warranty will be null and void if it is proved that the item has been altered, abused or used in a way not recommended by the manufacturer.
Materials Installed by us, but supplied by any clients will NOT be subject to free replacement. Our published charges to remove and replace faulty items WILL apply. Delivery/postage and packing costs to return faulty items to manufacturers and suppliers will be the full responsibility of the building owner or client.
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of our estimate(s)/quotation(s) includes the following Terms & Conditions.
This is a fixed price and cannot be changed on site by either party.
This is may subject to change on site if unexpected conditions are exposed during the works that could not be seen or known at the time of estimate/site survey. Any additional charges will be brought to the attention of the client. Verbal or written estimates can be issued as required.
Period of Quotation/Estimate
The Quotation/estimate remains open for a period of three calendar months unless previously withdrawn. Thereafter, the Quotation/estimate is subject to re-confirmation or adjustment by the Contractor.
Basis of Quotation
1. The quotation(s) are based on the work being affected during normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
2. Variations or additional work shall be charged on time and material basis unless subject of a separate quotation accepted by the Customer.
3. The laying of cables and conduits runs is by shortest practicable routes.
4. Work by other Trades, any statutory fees, or charges for work done by Supply Authority or Local Authority are not included.
5. While reasonable care will always be taken, the quotation does not include for incidental redecoration or other works consequent upon the proper execution of the work.
Terms of Payment
1. Any queries with invoices should be made within 7 days of issue. Full payment shall be made within 14 days of the date of our invoice. Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer, faster payment or BAC’s payment. Regrettably credit card, mobile payments and Apple Pay are not yet accepted.
2. Failure by the Customer to make any payment shall entitle G.Force (Ascot) Ltd to suspend work and/or charge interest on the amount outstanding.
3. Overdue payments will be sent two reminders, if full payment is still not received, regrettably the debt may be passed to an external debt collection agency, the interest and collection fees may be added to the overdue amount.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
At G.Force (Ascot) Ltd, we treat your personal information seriously, we never use customers details for marketing etc. The only records we hold would relate to names/addresses and contact details of customers we have provided estimates for or invoiced for work completed.
We need to keep those invoices to prepare accounts for HMRC, and we are legally required to keep accounting records for 6 years. The only reason we would ever share the information is with a debt collection company if an invoice was not paid after a final reminder had been sent.
Data Protection Officer Dilwyn Jones
Inspections - including EICR - Electrical Installation Condition Report. Previously known as a PIR-Periodic Inspection Report, required for house sale or letting
Local Authority Buildings Control regulations 'Part P' compliance certificates issued for relevant work.
Public liability Insurance of £2 million held.
Professional Indemnity Insurance £100,000 held.
Six year insurance backed warranty on certificated work, covered by the Platinum Promise
Save 20% Not VAT! registered
Click here to find out more
Maintenance / Fault finding
LED Lighting Specialist
Fusebox Replacement (consumer unit).
Work regularly undertaken includes:
USB charging sockets installed
Outdoor sockets installed
EV (electric vehicle) charging socket.
Security /Flood lighting
Extra lights, sockets and more.......
G.Force (Ascot) Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Companies House Number 05127421
Smoke, heat and Co2 alarms replaced
Fully qualified and insured, with over 30 years experience in the industry, I work on all domestic installations, and small shops and offices.
After qualifying in 1989, I (Dilwyn Jones), went on to gain extensive electrical experience before founding G Force Ascot Ltd in the year 2001. I maintain a high standard of work and personal service, using the latest rules, regulations and products.
All Work Guaranteed
No Job Too Small
G Force (Ascot) Ltd. Approved By The National Inspection Council (N.I.C.E.I.C) For Electrical Installation Contractors.